Want to Mix Comedy and Magic

I go through an post (actually a line of articles) by Mark Mille titled "Comedy in Magic" and they encouraged me to add my own 2 dollars to this subject. First, I should say that I'm in no way linked with Mark, I don't even know him. I just believed it appropriate to present him credit score since he encouraged this shorter composing Magician.

Now, I have to say that I am NOT a comic, nor am I a wizard. So you might think... hmm, this guy really shouldn't be composing an post about this products. Well, I beg to change, AND I'm not composing this as an professional in the area, I'm composing it as an professional in the visitors. God knows that I've been in these people enough to have an viewpoint and so that is what I'll provide.

Brian factors out right away in his post that flourishing magicians who obtain props and wonder cool gadgets should not be asking "is the actual funny", rather they should ask "am I funny". Amen to that. I dislike that difficult sensation I get when a comic just doesn't have that "thing" they need to provide a tale. It seems like some Humor magicians are just individuals who have an trend towards wonder, but no comedy knowledge to discuss of. These folks are uncomfortable to enjoy. While others can use a silicone in and a spatula and develop me have fun my buttocks off.

OK, so according to that easy thoughts from Mark, I'll provide my two dollars. It seems to me that the comedy wizard must do only two elements. Humor and Magic. Of the two elements, it seems to me that one is mostly all-natural while the other is a acquired ability. Humor, while it can be acquired, seems to be mostly a variety of idea. So I'd say that if you don't have this present of comedy you should consider looking your wonder display towards the extraordinary (i.e. Mark Copperfield). Of course, I'm just one of the individuals who buy the seats, I don't say to know anything about lifestyle on the level.

Hopefully this viewpoint is employed to someone. All the best, Magician.

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

TrafficRevenue